Sunday, May 17, 2009

selamat hari cikgoo!!~~~ =D

hye sume...

wpun da pass 12..
but still nk post gak...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY


ths wish goes to every single cikgu yg ade kt atas bumi yg indah ini..
hukhukhuk...

special wish to:

me mom

*even die xpenah ajar aku pon..tp sure kt rumah, i do learn A LOT things from her...=)*

mr amin

*my greatest ever debate teacher...u do transform me into someone*

miss ann

*my teacher in 2ndary school yg taught me a lot of things from english to leadership...*



the list will keep going on and on and on and on if i were to list every teacher in my life..
theachers sure are the greatest and the most honourable job and this wide world..
and i am really thankful for being able to learn from a teacher no matter who they are..


till then



No comments: