Sunday, May 17, 2009

as we look back.............

salam and hye everyone....


i wonder why i wrote this post at the middle of the night...
i was actually talking to myself about what had i gone through this year..
*particularly since i entered medical school*


life as a medical student had been hard and challenging...
*very hard i would say*
with all the subjects to be learned..
and in a very short time!!
but alhamdulillah..
Allah had guided me through the way...
*and i won't be having my long holiday without Him*


the first semester was really a test..
first time entering university..
everything had to be done on our own...
*life was not that hard as i had been staying in hostel since 12 =D*
study was hard..
every single thing we have to catch up by ourselves..
the first time i had my end of semester exam...
it teaches me a lot...


last semester exam was a hard one..
*harder compared to the first semester*
all the four modules were tough enough...
added up with the medicine&society module...
i was a lucky star for making it through..
thank you Allah for helping me..

before i turn off for the night...
this is actually a song given to me by my best friend,
Nur Zarifah Zainal Abidin

Stay The Same

Don't you ever wish you were someone else,
You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.
And I hope you always stay the same,
cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change.


I think that you could be whatever you wanted to be
If you could realize, all the dreams you have inside.
Don't be afraid if you've got something to say,
Just open up your heart and let it show you the way.

Believe in yourself.
Reach down inside.
The love you find will set you free.
Believe in yourself, you will come alive.
Have faith in what you do.
You'll make it through.



that's all i think for now...


till then

No comments: