Friday, June 19, 2009

T..0..DAY



the last tyme i really worked out for an entry was 6 days ago...
*pheewww....about a week i didn't post anything apart for tagging...*

so,
today was not really special compared to the previous ones..
nevertheless, a couple of things happened not just today but also yesterday and the day before yesterday...

first & foremost..
i was *and still am* having a bad colicky pain in the abdominal area....
it wasn't *and isn't* consistent...
but when the pain comes, there is no word that can describe..
*ibu asked me to go to the clinic....but i refused~~~*

but nevermind bout that...
i am kinda immune with stomachache and things that go along with it =D

for the first tyme also today...
i bought my two adorable yuki & futoi a new pack of wood shavings for their bedding


*OMG....i cost me MYR11....*
the first i bought in melaka is fininshed already...
i change their bedding once in three days...
or depends on their conditions sometimes...
but i knew i had to change it when they started to dig into the wood shavings in their cage...
it is like a signal to tell me they are no longer comfortable with the bedding..
so i change.....

i also found out that my hamsters are a total eater...
*they eat almost anything*
cucumber
carrot
sengkuang
[obviously i don't know what sengkuang is in english...]
oreo
chicken
grapes
u name it!!!

after they've eaten, they will play with the wheel...then they will go to sleep...
*sleeping is the best and most adorable tyme for us to look at them*


this is yuki
[leaning to the slide...sleeping obviously]



this is futoi
[soundly sleeping]


i just love both of them...
and the best part was that...

my dad had allowed me to bring them to college next sem...yay!!~~~~

i still remeber the short conversation..i was playing with these two midgets at that particular tyme when he asked

abah : kakya nk bwk blik oster ni blik kolej ke??
me : nak nak nak!!~~ [dgn senyuman mengharap]
abah : mmm.....bwkla....sekor ke dua2??
me : dua2 la...xkn nk pisahkn...sian diorg...
abah : yela..tp kalau pelajaran kakya jatuh, abah amik blik oster ni...
me : yay!!ok abah!!~~

then he just went into the bathroom...leaving me with a wide smile on my face... =D


so....now i am just waiting for the day to go back to friends, books and the fascinating new medical stuffs =)


till then

No comments: