Tuesday, June 23, 2009

::bitter heart::



actually,
this is the title of the song that is currently being played in my page..

i heard it a numbr of times on fly fm but didnt know the singer or even the title of the song
*i seldom bother myself with all the details normally =D*
it sticked to my mind since the very first tyme i heard it..
i just love this kind of song
*apart from taylor of course!!*
i was thinking to myself that ths must be a brand new one of lenka
because i thought that the type of the song is kinda same..


i searched for it lots of tyme..
since saturday...
and with my sis, najwa's help,
i found it tonight...
*yay!!*
i listened to it again and again..
and i decided to put it in my blog..
i felt in love with the rhythm and the simplicity of the lyrics..
for me,

it is AWESOME

what makes it a lot more awesome is that..
the singer is a MALAYSIAN
*i couldnt believe it myself at first..*
but honestly,
i didnt lie!!!~~

Zee Avi is a Malaysian..
her real name is Izyan Alirahman
she was born in Miri, Sarawak in the year of 1986
*sebaya with my sis Yumni...=D*
she is a singer, songwriter, guitarist and ukulele player..
i dont even know what is that but i believe it must be one type of sarawak's musical instrument
*Malaysia sure is a country filled with beautiful things!!~~~*

she is really very talented and i hope all the best for her.. =D

Bitter Heart
by Zee Avi

Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground,
Children spinning around till they fall down down down.
I wait for you: it's been two hours now,
You're still somewhere in town,
Your dinners getting cold.
I rest my case you are always this late,
And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round,

Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.

And then you come and tell me the same reason as you did yesterday,
So tell me whats her name.
Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.

Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine.


well

till then

3 comments:

Maryam Abdul Hadi said...

de org m'laysia?
wow,kagum2.
lame x layan radio~

n a j w a e said...

best!
nad x layan estrella ke? suke style music dyrg jgk..
hehe


btul yam..da lame gle2 x dgr radio!

nadhira khairudin said...

yam : seriously..kte pn xcaye mle2 =D

najwa : lyn jgk..dlu xknal..tp my sis najwa mmg gle band2 indie ni..so knalla mereka sume..