Saturday, July 25, 2009

we are NEVER left behind

this excerpt was taken from nur kasih
it touches me really deep inside


the man : Assalamualaikum
adam : Waalaikumussalam
the man : Can I help you?
adam : Yes
them man : What can I do for you?
adam : My son is dead
the man : Innalillahhiwainnailaihirajiun
adam : I don't know what to do
the man : Well you came to the right place
adam : But...
I have left Islam for a very long time
the man : Ahh...but Islam will never leave you. Come with me my son


the text in bold was truly meaningful. it reminds us that no matter how far we had been away from God's path, he will never ever put us aside.

Subhanallah


4 comments:

W said...

mmg sgt touching.(n_n)

nadhira khairudin said...

huhu..mmg sgt2 paan!!~~

noordin said...

tue la script dah touching.. tapi pak arab tu berlakon mcm kekok skit..

nadhira khairudin said...

haha...kekok gakla sket2...tp adam mmg real la acting die..cume kne improve english die kot...huhuhu..