Thursday, August 20, 2009

first venipuncture



i kinda proud of myself a bit today

I DID MY FIRST VENIPUNCTURE ON HUMAN

*i know everybody had done this but still it is amazing for me*

actually,
today some of us are having procedure class in ukmmc
i was at first reluctant to go since tomorrow we are going to have assessment
nevertheless
i still go
and i didnt regret my decision

i never thought of having myself poking others using syringe and needle at the age of 19
but today
i actually did that
*thanks to miss connie for giving me the chance to withdraw your blood*
and i am also quite pleased with myself
because i full-heartedly sacrifice the veins in both of my arms to be punctured
*both miss intan & miss connie did great jobs because they hardly gave any bruise*


really
i am happy with today's session


till then






p/s: this post might sound a bit lame to some people...sorry if you felt that way!!

2 comments:

Maryam Abdul Hadi said...

waaa dhira...braninye :P
stil dun hv the guts to do it
sbb ri2 tym wt tu ad dak laen yg wt,then blood tu kind of terpercik?
ew.

nadhira khairudin said...

haha..
actually xbrani pun at first..
tp tgk rmi yg buat..
so rse mcm rugi plak kalo xbuat skali..
tu yg dtg keberanian tu..

tp ade gak td aksi2 darah yg menakutkn~~