Tuesday, January 10, 2012

changing the world


assalamualaikum

i'm very pleased to inform
that i finally did something i've always wanted in order to help change the world


*drumroll*


i donated blood
*yayness*


some may think this is one trivial blogpost
nevertheless
it's the 1st time for me
hence i am pleased about it
*smug face*

i have always wanted to donate my blood
by the fear of looking into one big hell of a needle conquered me all the time

not to deny
i do feel guilty about poking people around with needles
taking their blood for investigation purposes
and yet
i havent had the gut to be poked 
and donate my blood
*shame on me!!*


but hooray
i've donated today
and i feel good about it

me & MsMardi menderma
sorry gambar xbrapa nk clear :)

there goes my blood

450ml = 1 pint of B+ blood from me :)

hopefully my B+ blood will help people somewhere somehow
and help them survive and experience life



yours sincerely,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haa tau pon! Sy smpi skang bepeluh2 time nk amik darah.. Pasni mesti ko addicted nk derma darah :D
-hot momma to be

nadhira khairudin said...

hot momma la sgt.td nurse tu pun ckp tgn saya sejuk..saya ckp je saya takut..hehehe..agak addicted la jgk..da set da..bln april g derma lg :)