Saturday, October 15, 2011

random.ness


assalamualaikum






 "so excuse me forgetting, but these things i do
you see i've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
anyway the thing is what i really mean
yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen"

EltonJohn


"you've saved my life, now maybe it's my turn to save yours
but i can never repay you, what you did to me was way more"

Eminem


"aku manusia lemah, selalu terjatuh
berbeda aku darimu, kau berdiri teguh
aku serba tiada, aku kekurangan
dan bila kau tiba, aku hilang dari kewujudan"

Yuna


"and the tears come streaming down your face
when you lose something you can't replace
when you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?"

Coldplay


"when the evening shadows and the stars appear
and there is no one there to dry your tears
i could hold you for a million years
to make you feel my love"

Adele




p/s : just some random music in my playlist

No comments: